FinsQ Tech is dedicated to becoming the preferred solution provider and technology leader in OCR text recognition technology. FinsQ Tech revolutionizes the paper to digital transformation process, allowing customers to be one step closer to a truly paperless environment.
Now your Business is just a click away! Akounter provides you with a complete Business Solution which works online, So save yourself the clutter for carrying the laptop everywhere. Akounter is a product that records and processes accounting transactions and allows you to manage your customers and invoices, all at one place.
Sept 04, 2019
Inventory is an Accounting term that refers to goods that are in various stages of being made ready for sale. We created an inventory website, which would help your customer to keep a track of when will they receive their ordered item. Here you need to update the current stage at which the item have reached such as Packing Stage, Shipped, Out for delivery, etc. Now just like the Big Business tycoon you can also have your own CRM for the betterment of your business.
Sept 04, 2019
It's a big hitch for the schools and universities to manage the data of students and convey information to them. Currently majority of them maintain data over an excel sheet and convey messages by sending bulk of mails. To conquer that we developed a Student Management System which is a website that works on local server of the organization. Where one have to just login to see his/her details.
Sept 04, 2019
How does it benefit us
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is one of the most widely implemented types of data entry methods. OCR involves digitized scanning and recognition of written or printed text. This machine-encoded text can be easily searched and edited electronically.
OCR has greatly improved the process of data entry in every Industry. This software tool enables quick conversion of scanned documents to searchable text files along with direct entry into databases. Today, the need for the documents to be scanned is on a constant rise.
- Higher Productivity
- Cost Reduction
- High Accuracy
- Increased Storage Space
- Superior Data Security
- 100% Text-Searchable Documents
- Massively Improves Customer Service
- Makes Document Editable
- Disaster Recovery
Each day, we strive to liberate the meaning and intelligence trapped behind enterprise content
As offices make the transition from paper archives to electronic databases, a great deal of effort is spent on converting documents into a usable, digital format. When you scan a text document, the resulting output is just an image file that does not facilitate easy interaction with or utilization of the text information. In order to work with the document electronically, users will need to make the file text-searchable through Optical Character Recognition technology, or OCR technology, to enable easy, instant information search and more efficient document processing. Instead of retyping paper documents, businesses can use OCR technology to automatically identify and extract the text.
OCR software enables businesses to recognize and understand the text information contained in their scanned image documents. With text recognition software, organizations can make scanned documents fully text-searchable and indexed in their document repositories. Without OCR tools, searching for vital information can take hours (or more) of costly and frustrating labor as employees sift through image files looking for keywords manually. In situations where finding relevant information is critical, such as presenting financial documents in an audit, or locating forms to serve as evidence in a legal proceeding, the old, manual method of searching scanned documents can even threaten the core health of a business.
Here are a couple more benefits of OCR:
- Invoice automation: Businesses, regardless of their size or type scan hard copy invoices and import soft copies to the system. The data extracted is automatically validated for certifying accurateness and facilitating proper categorization. Now, it can be diverted to any financial or accounting system, as per the need.
- Increased speed: Every business firm strives to optimize its time. You would like to make maximum use of your productive hours. Using OCR techniques enables business firms to reduce the processing time of documents by as much as 80%. When you do away with the manual process, the employees can concentrate on the more important aspects of the business. This increases the productive output of the business firm significantly.
- Cost Saving: Using OCR solutions can help business firms reduce costs to a great extent. This is one of the key benefits of using OCR in business. It is an effective way to cut down cost of hiring professionals, who carry out tasks like data extraction. It also helps in reducing other costs like printing, shipping and copying. OCR also helps in eliminating the costs of retrieving documents that are lost or misplaced.
- Increased Storage Space and Data security: OCR can scan, document, and catalogue information from enterprise-wide paper documents. This simply means that the data can now be stored in an electronic format in servers, eradicating the need for maintaining huge paper files. In this way, OCR data entry serves as one of the best tools to implement "Paperless" approach across the organization.
Enable Instant Information Search
Create fully text-searchable, indexed documents from scanned image files with OCR, replacing time-consuming, manual information search with a simple, instant keyword search on your digital repository.
Re-purpose Employee Time and Resources
By minimizing manual data entry labor costs, OCR software enables businesses to apply resources to more effective value-added tasks. Efficient document management allows companies to focus more on their core operations.
Enable Digital Transformation
Move toward the paperless office confidently with a solution that converts scanned image files into efficient, full text-searchable digital documents.