At FinsQ Tech, we help organizations to integrate technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence with RPA to transform the entire business ecosystem. With our end-to-end Process Automation consulting services, we inculcate intelligent automation into our client’s companies and help them to enhance productivity, reduce operational costs and improve scalability.
Now your Business is just a click away! Akounter provides you with a complete Business Solution which works online, So save yourself the clutter for carrying the laptop everywhere. Akounter is a product that records and processes accounting transactions and allows you to manage your customers and invoices, all at one place.
Sept 04, 2019
Inventory is an Accounting term that refers to goods that are in various stages of being made ready for sale. We created an inventory website, which would help your customer to keep a track of when will they receive their ordered item. Here you need to update the current stage at which the item have reached such as Packing Stage, Shipped, Out for delivery, etc. Now just like the Big Business tycoon you can also have your own CRM for the betterment of your business.
Sept 04, 2019
It's a big hitch for the schools and universities to manage the data of students and convey information to them. Currently majority of them maintain data over an excel sheet and convey messages by sending bulk of mails. To conquer that we developed a Student Management System which is a website that works on local server of the organization. Where one have to just login to see his/her details.
Sept 04, 2019
How does it benefit us
Process Automation delivers direct profitability while improving accuracy across organizations and industries.
Understanding what information is being held and what documents are in the workflow ensures better control and visibility allowing the right people to access the information they need at anytime.
- Prevent Errors
- Responds to Market Demands
- Provide Operational Stability
- Improves Customer Satisfaction
- Less reliance on paper and people
- Automation = being proactive = efficiency
- Data can be shared with anyone in your business
- Business functions can be simplified making it easier and more streamlined
Process Automation Key Areas
Process automation can be broken down into four key areas, each of which can be managed and improved independently of each other or improved as a whole.
Capturing important data is key to any business process. Manual capture or data entry can be time-consuming and inaccurate. Automating the capturing of data is quick, efficient and error-free. It involves taking the information and scanning documents, collecting key bits of information and then digitizing the information.
This is the heart of process automation. Information and documents are stored in an electronic filing cabinet whereby it can be controlled in a secure and central location.
- It is useful for freeing up physical space by storing electronic copies of historical documents and archiving for documents that have completed their life cycle.
- Document management enables instant retrieval with indexed rich process automation searchability, administrator based access for added document security, traceability for audit control, records management for lifecycle control and integration into other business systems as a central source of data.
Allowing key bits of information and documents to be routed around an organization giving people access to the documents and the information they need when they need it.
- Workflows ensure that the users are updated with any up and coming tasks that need completing this may mean authorization, payment due, documents missing, invoicing errors.
- A simple workflow might be internal documents that are required to be printed routing around an office to a specific printer or copier thus reducing printing and copying costs.
- A complex workflow might be creating a document electronically from the point of capture and fully automating it, removing the need for paper and resource required to manage it.
Process Automation Reporting
The final part of the process which creates and distributes information that gives a visual representation of ‘live data’ giving a snapshot in time of that current process.
- Collating accurate data in real-time can be impossible when trying to gather information manually.
- Reports take time to produce and once published they are quickly out of date.
- Electronic reporting allows data to be collected from any source at any stage within a process.
- This means with up to the minute accurate reports informed decisions can be made which could be critical for the day to day running of the business.
There are various options available for automation tools out of which Excel-VBA, Microsoft Access are used for Basic Automation and RPA, Cognitive Apps based on AI are used for Advanced Automation whereas Python, C, C++ as the coding Languages and Django, Laravel as web development framework.
Since human labour is expensive, organizations are always on the lookout for ways to automate repetitive work. Migrating to automated process is one very good way to avoid repetitive manual labour.
IMPROVES CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
The time savings your organization gets by switching to automated process will allow you to focus on better customer service. As mentioned previously, the key benefit is a strong focus on customer service.
RESPONDS TO MARKET DEMANDS
The ability of automated process to organize and digitize processes allows for easy adaptations and improvements. This enables organizations to quickly launch new solutions to scale and to adjust to the needs of the market.